Saturday, September 16, 2006

Cocoon


Well based on your smile I'm betting all of this might be over soon
But your bound to win cause if I'm betting against youI think I'd rather lose
But this is all that I have, so please take what's left of this heart and use
Please use only what you really need, you know I only have so little
So please mend your broken heart and leave I know it's not your style
I can tell by the way that you move it's real, real soon
But I'm on your side and I don't want to be your regret, I'd rather be your cocoon
But this is all that you have so please let me take what's left of your heart
And I will use, I swear I'll use only what I need
I know you only have so little so please let me mend my broken heart
And you said this was all you had and it's all I need, but blah blah blah
Because it fell apart andI guess it's all you knew and all I have
But now we have only confused hearts and I guess all we have is really all we need
So please let's take these broken hearts and use, let's use only what we really need
You know we only have so little so please take these broken hearts and leave

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i wish i was as wise as jack...

SillyAlicat said...

Jack Daniels or Jack Johnson?

Let's take a little from column A and mix it with column B.